Meaning Behind Our Logo

Home   Meaning Behind Our Logo

Screen Shot 2013-07-26 at 4.18.40 PMOne World’s globe symbol bears great significance. Our globe is made up of 75% water and 25% land. Roughly 25% of the people in our world have some form of special needs; the other 75% represents the mainstream population. Just as the water and land are interdependent, the special needs and mainstream populations must not be separate. They must coalesce to form one globe, One World. United, we are the 100%. After all, as the slogan of One World reminds us: “The strongest force is the power of togetherness.”